TURN YOUR BIGGEST HEADACHES INTO OPPORTUNITIES
Meet increasing consumer demands and safety regulations.
The demand for more food choices is causing SKU counts to skyrocket – creating inefficiencies and laboring picking processes.
How can you take charge of the invasion?
- Use variable height picking processes to increase SKU capacity
- Place slower-moving SKUs above faster-moving ones for efficient access to frequently picked items
- Add case flow lanes to pick lines to accommodate more SKUs
Urbanization is increasing; forcing drivers to squeeze more stops into tighter delivery windows.
How can you tackle smaller, more frequent deliveries?
- Stay charged longer and up to 2x faster with lithium-ion batteries
- Help to empower your operator with greater maneuverability in tight spaces
- Reduce stress and stabilize loads to help optimize control and operator confidence
Protect your operations from contamination and meet growing regulatory pressures.
How are you making safety non-negotiable?
- Reduce bacteria absorption by using impenetrable materials
- Achieve greater transparency to help isolate concerns to reduce product loss
- Utilize food-grade lubricants that are USDA inspection ready and non-toxic
Finding qualified labor is tough – retain your top talent and reduce turnover.
How can you retain talent and reduce turnover?
- Redirect workers to more value-added tasks by deploying robotic solutions
- Offer advanced ergonomic lift truck solutions to help reduce musculoskeletal problems related to operation
- Use telematics to simplify checklists and reinforce positive behavior
TIGHT PROFIT MARGINS
Heightened competition is increasing pricing pressures, resulting in lower margins.
Want to increase profitability and bring more to the table?
- Automate repetitive tasks and help reduce operating costs
- Right-size your fleet, reduce administrative costs and extend useful life of equipment
- Utilize solutions to help reduce picking costs and increase pallets moved per hour